Thanks for always locking the door when you leave the apartment and I'm still inside. I know my fear of being murdered is completely irrational {well, honestly I'm not sure this it is} and it makes me happy to know that you protect me. Also, thank you for buying me m&m's last night. I haven't been in the mood for chocolate for about a month, but it hit me yesterday and I HAD to have some. Thanks for being excited and giddy about our baby. I really enjoy hearing you talk about the three of us and wondering what he/she will look like. I'll try to actually start eating so it wont just have to live off of prenatal vitamins {as well as saltines, sherbet, and now m&ms}.
I promise to put away the laundry, do the dishes AND vacuum tomorrow. I'm determined! I haven't lifted a finger in our poor little apartment for weeks and it's
really starting to show. {even though you've done a great job, I understand you're burned out}
You'll get your wife back one of these days. I promise.

At least you have pregnancy as an excuse for not doing those things...
ReplyDeleteI laughed out loud when I read the part about Josh locking the door when he leaves. Kevin does that too. Good to know I have a neighbor that has irrational thoughts of someone walking in the door too. ;)
ReplyDeletehave the crazy/protective mother insticts already set in??? i swear the second i got pregnant i got SO super scared about EVERY.THING. seriously.
ReplyDeleteit's a little crazy.
Josh, you're a good boy! :) Crap, I don't clean around my house...what's my excuse! Tee hee!
ReplyDelete