Some recent things that make me generally happy.
The fact that my blog now has a reply option. Have a simple question? Ask it! I'll reply! I feel like my life just got a whole less standoff-ish. Before, when someone would ask a small question, it usually just got ignored because I didn't know how to reply to them. Go to their blog? Leave a comment on mine and @ them? It was just a mess, so I never did it. Now I can!
The fact that my blog now has a reply option. Have a simple question? Ask it! I'll reply! I feel like my life just got a whole less standoff-ish. Before, when someone would ask a small question, it usually just got ignored because I didn't know how to reply to them. Go to their blog? Leave a comment on mine and @ them? It was just a mess, so I never did it. Now I can!
This cooler weather. I know it's cliche, but I love fall. I love cardigans. I love yummy smelling candles. I love warm cookies. I love the sound of leaves crunching under my feet. This is my favorite time of year and I'm always sad at how quickly it fades away.
Waking up early to exercise. Crazy, right? I find that on the mornings that I exercise, I have so much more energy and spunk through out the rest of the day.
Stripes. I'm pretty sure 5 out of 7 days each week I am wearing stripes. I don't care about the silly fashion rule that tells women with curves to not wear them in fear of looking wider. I've got a few curves and I've got more than a few stripes.
Bacon. I just love it so.
Children's books. I've been on a slight buying spree these last few months and I love our growing little collection.
This ponytail.
The way the girls both say "Sophie"
(So-see and Fo-see)
The fact that Josh is building me some awesome bookshelves.
(pictures to come)
Great neighbors who have become great friends. I just love them and it makes me sad when I think how easily it would have been to have never met them.
Great neighbors who have become great friends. I just love them and it makes me sad when I think how easily it would have been to have never met them.
When I find images of lyrics from favorite songs of mine. Like this one.
Found here.
And this one.
Done by this guy.
The fact that my Grandparents have been married for 60 years. Isn't my Grandma beautiful?
(and rereading the grapefruit spoon story is crazy to me because we were apparently only under contract to buy our house. We've almost lived here a year and a half now... Time flies!!)
That's made me really happy. There were a lot of things said that I needed to hear.
Tears were shed, notes were taken and I feel refreshed.
Hope you have things in your life that are making you generally happy.
Hope you have things in your life that are making you generally happy.




Love that cute little ponytail!
ReplyDeleteYes, your grandmother is beautiful and 60 years? wow! That's awesome!
I love the Fall, too... I miss the sound of leaves crunching under my feet. Where I live in California we don't get a lot of leaves fallin'... but back in New York I'd crunch my way around town all day. =)
I need to start waking up early to exercise! I need the spunk and energy!
Dear sister. I ate 5 pieces of bacon today. :) Also- I am going to go copy your idea and write another General Happiness post. Sorry, but face it- you're cool.
ReplyDelete