10.30.2012

My Lillian Jean

I've said this before, but sometimes I feel so guilty for having two children. I feel guilty because I'm afraid that the girls never get the individual time they need or deserve from me. I've usually been pretty strict about keeping their routines the same, but every once and a while, I get excited when one naps later or one wakes up earlier because that means I get some one on one time with my girl. Yesterday, it was Lillian's turn. 


We went outside and found Jenny eating a sucker (actually, it was more like she was over and we all decided to go outside.) Jenny was nice to share with Lillian and it was hysterical to see Jenny try to teach her to only lick the sucker instead of putting the entire thing in her mouth.

After that, Jenny and I sat and talked while Lillian played in the yard. It's funny watching twins play without their other half. Lillian almost didn't know what to do with herself, so she ended up just sitting on the porch for a while, missing Sophie (I'm sure).




It was a nice hour or so with her. Just her. Just my baby Lillian Jean. 


4 comments:

  1. She is pretty posh. I love her hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read you blog since the twins were babies........how did they get so big!? They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love Lillian Jean so much, too! It's nice that you had some one on one time with her. It will be Sophie's turn sometime soon. I'm proud of the wonderful way you and Josh are raising the girls! Loves to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of her sitting on the stairs. She is too cute for words with that new haircut!

    mamanemery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete