10.24.2012

Wordless(ish) Wednesday.


Some recent pictures that I quite enjoy.

 

Hung out with these gals last night. There were lots and lots of laughs

And some recent things that I quite enjoy

Sophie and Lillian's love for Singin' in the Rain. They especially love this scene.

The fact that Josh is done with the night shift for the week. 

Wearing socks. I love socks and have a pretty good amount of knee high colorful socks that I'm always so anxious to wear. There are few things better in life than a great pair of socks. 

Hot chocolate. I've had a lot of hot chocolate this month. Complete with creamer, peppermint pillow mints, and marshmallows. Creamy, chocolately and pepperminty. It's awesome. 

The stage the girls are in. I love it. They are the best. 

And with that, wanna send a vote their way? They'd really appreciate it. 


2 comments:

  1. i noticed that you can actually even vote more than once every day. you should tell everyone to go and check whenever they're on facebook! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been on blogger in a while...I had my first around the time the girls were born and I followed your blog...We are now having twins and I immediately was like I must go look at her blog!! Thanks for blogging momma!

    ReplyDelete