6.29.2012

My girls

Because I don't blog as often anymore, I don't look through pictures like I used to. I'm not sure if that's really good or bad, but I do know that it makes me forget the pictures that I do have. As I was looking though them tonight, I debated whether I wanted to share them now, or just want until their 23 month post (sooo happy I've only got two more of those to do!) but I decided that they were too good to wait.

As I was scrambling one morning a few weeks ago to get out the door for church, I found Lillian like this. Mr. Potato Head glasses on her face, cd of family pictures in one hand (p.s. I've definitely lost weight since then. It's funny what actually being happy with your living arrangements and exercise will do to your waistline) and a blanket in the other. I ran as quick as I could, threw my camera on auto and snapped a picture. Good thing too, because right after I got this, the glasses came off.
 




I'm sad this one is blurry, but it still makes me laugh out loud...


I love the messy-face, beautiful kids that these little girls are becoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment