6.25.2012

A baby and a bride


I'm not sure how I got so lucky, but I honestly had the best roommates and friends in college. I lived with most of the same girls until I got married and we've stayed in really good contact with each other. We've got a roommate blog and facebook group and have semi-regular get togethers. One of my roommates, Hailey, is having a baby boy in a month or so and her best friend and my other roommate, Lacy, is getting married this fall. We decided to have a back-to-back baby and bridal shower for them and it was perfect.









This next one might be my favorite of the night. I love Amanda's "see what I had to live with?" face. 

And I'll have it be known that I tried very hard to turn the party into a dance party, but sadly, I was the only one that danced and... I was laughed at. :)





I honestly don't remember the last time I laughed that hard and laughed that much. I was in tears a couple of times over the course of the night because things were that funny. Even though I only get to see this girls every few months (but a couple of them it had been much, much longer than that) we're the type of people that instantly have things to talk about and laugh over. I didn't get home until almost midnight and it was awesome.

Can't wait to meet this little guy (future son inlaw perhaps?) Hailey, and for your wedding, Lacy! Let's keep getting married and having babies so we have excuses to get together like this more often, alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment