Although we now have grass, the girls won't be able to really play on it
until mid-the end of next week, but since they love playing outside,
I'm grateful we have neighbors who let the run around in their yards.
Last night, the girls played in the city sprinklers. Those are the best
ones for kids because they're so big and they shoot so far. Sophie was a
bit more apprehensive about it (I'm quickly realizing she isn't as
daring as her sister) but Lillian couldn't even wait for me to finish
changing her diaper before she ran outside. (Really, she got half way
across the neighbor's grass before I could catch her little naked bum).
Notice her booger hanging from her upper lip...
The girls were freeeeezing by the time we took them in, so straight into a hot bath they went.
It was the perfect summer evening.





No comments:
Post a Comment