2.25.2012

I have nothing to say.

I've been trying to think of things to blog about for the past two days and nothing has come to mind. Nothing at all. And I haven't even been reading other people's blogs much either. I can't decide if I'm blogged out, wintered out (although I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one loving this mild, mild, mild winter we've been having...) or what, but I really do have nothing I want to blog about. 

So, we'll have another insta dumb. Here's what's been going on at our house lately, according to my iPod. 


Pretty spiffy, eh?

But seriously, I feel like I've blogged about everything under the sun. What to do? What to do?

...

2 comments:

  1. Eh, baby pics are always the best filler till you feel like blogging again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um politics, women's issues...maybe watch The View to get some ideas for hot topics. ;) Your girls' hair is getting so long! Cuuute!

    ReplyDelete