Josh: "I don't know. I have to dig holes to redirect the water so the alligator can take a bath."
Britt: "Hmmm..."
Pause. Pause Pause.
Britt: "Your screen is bigger than mine."
Josh: "I know! I already measured it."
Britt: "It's really big."
Josh: "Yep."
You guys, I don't think you realize just how cool Josh and I are. I mean, remember our other evening conversations here and here?
See?
We are oozing with awesomeness.
p.s. In our first evening conversation, I mentioned that we were under contract with our house. It seems absolutely bizarre that we've now been here for almost 8 months. Maybe I should clean up a bit and post some pictures. That would require cleaning though, so maybe not... ;)
p.p.s. The girls went to nursery for the first time yesterday. They did great which means church just got a whoooole lot easier. Huzzah!

Ah, "Where's My Water?"...the kids and I love that game.
ReplyDeleteNursury. I'm jealous. I think we'll just have my sisters come to church with us for a few more weeks. They came and helped yesterday and I actually heard the talks and lessons. It was amazing. I'm so glad yours did so well. I hope mine do that too.
ReplyDelete