The girls had an awesome first
birthday. I was too busy getting things ready and playing with them to
take a lot of pictures, so some of these were taken by my mom, but
here's a little overview of the day.
In the morning, the girls knocked over the trash can and found the reject cake pops that I had thrown away the night before. I didn't stop them from eating one...
Josh's sister, Jenny, made these. They were super adorable and YUMMY!
Yes, they're wearing jeggings. CUTEST thing ever.
Despite
a failed attempt at making cake pops and never getting around to making
their giant cupcake smash cakes, it was a really good day.
And did you see our awesome curtains? Those are courtesy of my amazing interior design sister, Brooke and my skilled sewer mother. I'm sort of a little obsessed with them.
And did you see our awesome curtains? Those are courtesy of my amazing interior design sister, Brooke and my skilled sewer mother. I'm sort of a little obsessed with them.













Awesome! I've actually just spent the morning looking at birthday ideas, because I've decided that I should get to throw two birthdays a year, and my boys are almost 6 months.
ReplyDeleteAnyway. Your girls are adorable.
And Travis says "doesn't Brittany know she's not creepy? Why does she keep saying that? You totally stalk her in return."
Love love love!!! Love the banner, And those ice cream cones look so good! Very cute! Love the drapes too. Fun!
ReplyDeleteSO cute! Love it all.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love the little details of the party! I think jeggings are perfect on babies (adults, not so much).
ReplyDeleteJoin Me At the Sweet Feet Shuffle Launch Party- August 18th!
soooo cute! i love the banner and the little ice cream cones.
ReplyDeletethese girls are so gorgeous!