Sophie can sorta-kinda walk. She wants to walk wherever she goes soooo badly, but she falls pretty quickly. Here's a sample of her developing skills. Don't mind her alien face, just watch those chubby little legs. :)
Lillian can stand, but hasn't taken any steps yet. I'm not worried
because she was the first one to crawl by a week or two. It's right
around the corner for the little sister.
And whenever we walk with them (you know, the adult standing behind and the kid holding their hands) I sing this song. Hence, the title.
MAN, she is good!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Walking is definitely better in my book. Yes, you have to chase them a bit more but compared to carrying around one very heavy baby (or two, in your case), it's HEAVEN!
ReplyDeleteSUCH a cute video!! i love her floppy, chubby legs! it is so fun to see babies turn into toddlers.
ReplyDeleteoh, and i CANNOT believe that they turn one so soon!!! wow. where has the time gone?!
She is walking!!! Crazy!! Such an exciting time. I think I'm looking forward to Millie walking...then when we go outside, I can put her down without her getting dirty.
ReplyDelete