8.18.2011

Different

Besides for the physical differences, these girls have completely different personalities. Completely different. Generally speaking, Sophie is a lot more emotional. When she's happy, she's really, really happy and when she's sad or mad, she really shows it. Lillian, is content. She doesn't get overly excited most of the time, but doesn't get overly upset either.
Usually.

It's funny to me, however, that people assume that they will always subscribe to their stereotypes. Usually it happens when Lillian is freaking out. People will say, "Oh but isn't that usually Sophie?" or "Man, I thought Sophie was the cranky one!" Well... they are humans with individual personalities that are capable of changing. It doesn't bug me because it's true, they do live up to those 'labels' but every once and a while, they flip on me.

Most of the time, however, you'll find Sophie like this

IMG_0384

IMG_0268

IMG_0218

and Lillian like this

IMG_0428

IMG_0390
Quite possibly my favorite picture of Lillian EVER.

IMG_0458

Basically, Lillian is adorable and Sophie is....

crazy.

:)

11 comments:

  1. Lillian has the cutest, chubby little legs! My twin and I have completely different personalities. We couldn't be more opposite of each other.

    Join Me At the Sweet Feet Shuffle Launch Party- August 18th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh my goodness. That picture of Lillian. I die. Those fat little legs and cheeks. She looks so sly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gah! lillian looks like a kewpie doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!!! I can't even handle that picture of Lillian. SO CUTE! (I just read Becky's comment and yes, what she said exactly).

    I also love the first picture of Sophie laughing. Their clothes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got twin girls too. And one is more emotional (either loud happy or loud sad, rarely in between) and the other is calm and cool, but has her emo moments too.. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha SO cute! I have to say, I think my little girl's favorite time of the day is when you have new pictures up. She grins and shrieks the whole time we are looking at them. I am pretty sure she thinks they are her best friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love that you posted about their different personalities. the very few people who CAN tell us apart say it's because of our personalities! taryn = sophie, taylor = lillian. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loooove the photo of Lillian with her leg chub.... cutest thing ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mine are only 7 months but people do the same thing to me! If one's crying, they usually say, "Isn't the other one the cryer?" Well, not, they both show emotion, one's not the cryer and the other the smiler. Your girls are adorable!

    ReplyDelete