8.10.2011

Because everybody's talking about it


Pinterest. I like it. Am I addicted like the masses? No. Truthfully, it overwhelms me. Much like Esty overwhelms me. However, I do enjoy browsing other pins. Some of my recent favorites are...


                 Here



Source: tumblr.com via Brittany on Pinterest








Source: flickr.com via Ayie on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Ayie on Pinterest









Ok, maybe I'm a little addicted.

And I should note- For some reason, blogger is not letting me embed things very easily. I had to upload the pictures on another blog I have (sorry, it's private and most likely not for you...) and then copy it over to this one after it was published. It took FOREVER to figure out and I'm over messing with this post. So, the format is kinda wonky and I didn't really source the pictures. It looks like pintrest may have so...there ya go. 

And also, the babies had a great birthday. More on that later, but I just wanted to thank everyone for all the birthday love our girls were showered with. It was fabulous!


3 comments:

  1. I'm having the same problem with blogger today.....stupid. Hopefully they fix the problem soon. And I love that cute little playhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the book shelf next to the bed, it was very creative and something that I would take advantage of.

    ReplyDelete