It's Mr. Mangelson's birthday today. This is the first year (obviously) that we've had 3 birthdays in 4 days to celebrate and it proved to stress me out. I'm not sure I've done a good enough job making this day special for Josh, but I hope what I've got planned will be fun. Anyway, I like him and hope he has a very happy birthday. Last night, as I was getting things this song kept playing in my head, but I changed the "25" to "29". Dorky, right? Except we're not packing our suitcases and we're not moving. We just did that and we're just starting out. I am so excited to play out the rest of my life with him because he's pretty great. So Happy Birthday, Josh. I hope your birthday doesn't get completely overshadowed by the twins'.
Taken last year (obviously) when the girls were a week old. So, a week and 4 days (give or take) after Josh's birthday last year.

happy birthday!
ReplyDeletewe are such fans of your blog. it's so fun to see the lives of other twins :) they're precious!