This is what the girls are looking like lately. Scowling faces with their fists shoved in their mouth. We're teething up in these parts and we are all a little miserable. We've got cold, hard veggies, vibrating teethers and all sorts of drugs. I don't think they're in too much pain, but they are grumpy. Pretty sure they've cried 70% of the time over the past 3 days. Not a pained cry, but a ticked off cry. Because of this, the number of graham crackers they've consumed and the number of crazy songs/dances I've performed have doubled.
We'll get through it. I hope.
Happy Wednesday!
Sorry it wasn't so wordless. Then again, is it ever?
;)
Oh! And I've almost used up my first roll of film. I'm slightly terrified to develop it. I might be too ashamed to post them. We'll see.


Yuck. Makes me glad Ellie got hers all over with at once. Of course, I've still got molars to look forward to, but I'm trying not to think about that at this moment. :)
ReplyDeleteGood luck!
Ugh! We are in that same boat! I am constantly wearing my baby boots (one baby on each leg), so much whining!! Good luck to you!
ReplyDeleteCarson's getting his bicuspids. It's been a nightmare.
ReplyDeleteI'm not a mom...but my cousin used cut up frozen otter pops for her teething babies and they loved it!
ReplyDeleteYour twins are adorable!
ReplyDelete