Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them that my babies can stand on their own.
Here is proof.
I shot these with my kit lens on auto (Can't you tell? Check out those killer shadows!) It's hard to get pictures of it though with my 50mm lens because by the time I stand them up, scoot back and focus the camera, they're down. They can stand longer, but they're usually too busy to want to pose for a picture. Crawling is so much more efficient than taking steps, so they'll take 2-3 at a time and then graciously squat down.
Either way, they can stand and they can even walk a little bit.
One of these days they'll realize how much cooler it is to walk. I can't decide if I want them to or not, but it will happen eventually. Sometimes I think it would be so much easier if I could set them down, especially when I'm by myself. Other times I think how crazy it will be chasing around toddler twins.
Goooood heck. What am I in for?
And I'm on a blogging roll! I love scheduling posts out. It makes blogging soooo much easier. :)


You'll be chasing those adorable twins around in no time... !!!
ReplyDeletexo