*** Sometimes, I'm really dumb. I wrote this entire post thinking it was our 2 1/2 year anniversary (that counts as an anniversary, right?). Guess what? It's July, not June. Duh! Our 2 1/2 mark was June 19th. Today is July 19th. I guess that's what happens when you throw kids and buying a house into the mix. Oh well, I guess I just love Josh an extra months worth.***
WARNING! Super sappy post. Read at your own risk.
It's been 2 1/2 years since Josh and I got married. This August, will be 4 years since we met and a year since we welcomed children into our home. It sounds so cliche, but I vividly remember the moment I decided that I liked him. We were in his room, (and no, we didn't go to BYU...) he was playing the This Side on his mandolin and I was talking to his roommate. As much as that mandolin (and all his other musical instruments) drive me batty sometimes, I love it.
I've loved almost every second of these past 4 years. I've loved the leaps of faith we've taken together. I've loved being super, super poor with him. I love our inside jokes. I love our conversations. I love how we're not afraid to disagree with each other. I love how I get swallowed in his hugs. I love how much he cares about me and his baby girls. I love watching him be a father. I love how hard he works for us.
Yep, I love him. I'm so glad his extremely tall stature and mandolin caught my eye 4 years ago.
And just in case you don't know about Nickel Creek...


Ahhhhhh, man. I seriously teared up!!! Dang hormones! Well, and it makes me happy! ;) I love you guys!!! I'm so glad you two are together!!! He's so happy with you and the girls! You are the best!!! Thanks for being such a great wife, to my brother, and such an awesome Mom to beautiful twin girls!!! :) LOVE you!!!
ReplyDeleteOne time, I did a post about how we'd been married for ten months now. My brother-in-law pointed out to me that I can't do math and it had only been nine. :) Woops! And I don't (didn't) even have kids or buying a house to throw into the mix...so I wouldn't feel bad. :)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so cute! I love the post!!!
ReplyDelete