7.20.2011

Little Buddies

IMG_8938

IMG_8941

IMG_8948

IMG_8977

These babies really are becoming little buddies. You just have to ignore the times (such as 10 seconds ago) when Sophie deliberately knocked over Lillian and then she bit Sophie back in retaliation. Luckily, Josh is here right now and intervened further attacks. 

I still think they like each other. I think anyway...

That was a pretty Wordless Wednesday. Well, it was for me at least. :)

6 comments:

  1. hehe, I see your girls and I think it would be pretty awesome to have a twin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, I see your girls and I think it would be pretty awesome to have a twin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophie and Lillian are too cute! My girls do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are just lovely! And, Sophie and Lillian...what pretty names. You are one lucky mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they just keep getting cuter and cuter! i love them!!

    and how is your house?? don't you love being a homeowner? we need to come see it soon!

    ReplyDelete