I found this gem last night and I sat in disbelief as I watched. We had two newborns at once. What. The. Heck. ? When we were
in the midst of it all, I was in complete denial. Those first few months
are a complete blur. In fact, I have a hard time remembering the babies
living in Logan at all. That makes me sad. It's crazy to think how much
life has changed in the past 11 months. We went from no babies, living
in an apartment in Logan, to having two babies, a move to another apartment
and then to a house. We've got girls that are on the verge of walking
and who are about to turn a year. A whole year old. Crazy. Too bad I
still haven't lost the baby weight. Actually, I did and then got fat
again living in our depressing apartment in Salt Lake. However, that's a
story for a different day...
I still can't believe this is my life. It's absolutely insane, but yet, I wouldn't change it for anything.
Oh my... thanks a LOT! haha. I am 10 days away from my 36 week mark!! 2 babies, seriously... that's in sane!
ReplyDeletehahahahahahahaha im laughing at your depressing apartment in salt lake comment. although im sure you are totally lying or exaggerating about the weight thing! i dont have babies, and have baby weight to lose...wait, how does that work? haha just kidding. i cant believe you had 2 newborns either! youre supermom!
ReplyDelete