Happy 4th of July weekend! I love this holiday so much. Summer, BBQs, family, friends, fireworks, and the Freedom Festival, makes it my second favorite holiday next to Christmas. Hope you all have a
great weekend and eat a good burger and a juicy slice of watermelon.
My best friend and I in' 09
And my best man-friend {yes, I just called him that} at the parade in '09
And remember how jumbo I was last year? I vow never to be pregnant in the summer time again. Especially with twins. I'm so glad those people are out of me.
Have a great weekend!



happy 4th to you too!!!! i love this holiday. a LOT.
ReplyDeletehope you guys have a blast! we need to plan a time to get together asap.
oh, and i think you look amazing with two babies in your belly :) sometimes i still can't believe you have TWINS!!!
Erda? Seriously? My SIL is from Erda. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th to you, too! Hope you're enjoying it in your new home.