I just joined twitter and I don't understand it. I'm also getting a smart phone this week.
Talk about living in the 21st century.
I hope your weekend was as good as mine. I attended a baby shower, worked on quilt squares, came home to a clean house and flowers {yes, shameless husband brag}, watched lots of Modern Family, went to church, and then to a family dinner.
I also rescued my collection of Beanie Babies and had memories of going to swaps with Fro come flooding back.
Now the question is, do I let the girls play with them or wait to see if someday they're really going to be worth millions?
And here's a picture of the babies because I realize that's the only reason why half of you check this blog. :)
Also, there's still time to enter the giveaway {see below}. It closes tonight at midnight.
*Edit. I just noticed that according to the little tracker to the right, the babies are TWENTY FIVE weeks old! They've been here just 10 weeks and 5 days less than my entire pregnancy was. That's insane.
They might as well be a quarter of a century old. Wait, I'm not even that old yet...
They turn 6 months old a week from tomorrow and I've got some ideas running through my head of what we're going to do. I don't have a half birthday {no September 31st} and always got jealous of kids that did, so the fact that my daughters do is a BIG deal. They {might} even get to try solids for the first time.
Yep, we live on the edge in the Mangelson home.
*Edit #2 (sorry, I keep thinking of things that I want to remember via the blog) Yesterday at church, a family behind us asked how old the girls are. When I responded, the dad commented on how loud they were and that he didn't think 5 1/2 month old babies could make that much noise.
Looks like they take after their mother...
*Edit. I just noticed that according to the little tracker to the right, the babies are TWENTY FIVE weeks old! They've been here just 10 weeks and 5 days less than my entire pregnancy was. That's insane.
They might as well be a quarter of a century old. Wait, I'm not even that old yet...
They turn 6 months old a week from tomorrow and I've got some ideas running through my head of what we're going to do. I don't have a half birthday {no September 31st} and always got jealous of kids that did, so the fact that my daughters do is a BIG deal. They {might} even get to try solids for the first time.
Yep, we live on the edge in the Mangelson home.
*Edit #2 (sorry, I keep thinking of things that I want to remember via the blog) Yesterday at church, a family behind us asked how old the girls are. When I responded, the dad commented on how loud they were and that he didn't think 5 1/2 month old babies could make that much noise.
Looks like they take after their mother...

It was so fun to see you this weekend... and I wish my house was clean!
ReplyDeleteI'm very jealous.
oh beanie babies!! i have soooo many of them, and have gone through the same debate as you. i kinda doubt they'll ever amount to much...but i guess you never know!
ReplyDeletesorry i couldn't meet up saturday to work on quilt squares!! i am going to be so behind. boo. how is it coming though?? looking as awesome as you hoped??
p.s. your girls are adorable!
love the girls' stretch pants. you have to let me know where u found them!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, those babies are soo darn cute! I used to collect Beanie babies, so funny!
ReplyDeletehaha! this just reminded me that somebody found my blog by googling, "how to dust off beanie babies". AHAHA! henry got a few from his grandpa and i was all like, "garrisonnnnnnn! don't tear the tag off! they could be worth somethinnnnnggg!" and he laughed and then snapped it off right in my face. henry would have eaten it anyway, true BUT we could be out hundreds right now. hundreds! ;) they are two of henry's favorite stuffed animals right now he sleeps with them every night.
ReplyDeleteoh, beanie babies!