1.14.2011

Cannibals

Sometimes a little photoshoot with mom (which usually happens on an every morning basis) turns into a lecture on cannibalism. 

IMG_5977

I wonder how they taste?

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my! Cutest form of cannibalism by far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder which one had the best strategy... go for the arm or straight for the head?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! So many things I love about this. Most of all--finding the humor in the everyday. My thesis for life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this picture!

    And I have a question for you, I would have just emailed, but alas! I don't know your email.
    I read that you guys have used and love reusable diapers, and we REALLY want to do the same.
    Do you have any advice on types or brands of diapers or where to buy them?
    (You can email ME back, if it's easier: rebeccah.louise@gmail.com)
    Thank you! It's nice to have a new friend to harass with all my questions, :)

    ReplyDelete