2.01.2011

winner winner, chicken dinner

Ya know how on legit blogs that do giveaways, they put the number generator thingy on the post to prove they did it fairly? Well, for the life of me I couldn't figure it out, but I was able to get this from the site.
True Random Number Generator 8

Not as pretty, but it sufficiently tells you that Lyns who saidDelete
And I even did a facebook post about it...I had better win miss brittany!

is the winner!Delete
Congratulations and contact Jessa at
memoriesremixed@gmail.com

Also, for those that didn't win, Jessa is offering $20 off her sessions to you guys! Just let her know who sent you to her and she'll hook you up with some great, inexpensive pictures.

*I just realized that even my 'proof ' doesn't look right. I promise that the 'Max' number was 35, not 100. I don't know why I feel the need to prove to you guys that I was honest, but I do because I don't want no haters. :)

2 comments:

  1. I normally generate it on the site, and then just print screen it and make it into a jpeg image :) maybe that will help?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. You are awesome. I cheated on my blog... I couldn't figure out the generator thing (who am I kidding? I didn't even KNOW it existed). I ended up tapping into my 8 year old self and did a little bit of good ol' eenie-meenie-miney-moe.

    ReplyDelete