This morning whilst stuffing/folding diapers, the girls and I listened to the Juno soundtrack. The next thing you know, we broke out into a dance party. The girls giggled like crazy and I realized two things;
a} I'm pretty sure they think their mother is crazy
and
b} I'm also pretty sure that in a couple of years, I'm going to have two awesome dance party buddies.
I can't wait.



Just LOOK at those chubby legs. I love them! I've decided after looking at that last picture that I don't put Ellie in onesies nearly enough. Her chubby legs stay hidden and THAT is just a shame. :)
ReplyDeleteThe latest thing that makes Carson hysterical is when I make a dolphin noise.
ReplyDeleteImagine that.
before i joined the gym i would have living room dance parties to get some of my energy out. henry loved it/thought it was funny for like five minutes and then he'd get weirded out and start crying. HA! i love these pictures and i've been meaning to ask for a while now, what kind of camera do you use?
ReplyDelete