12.23.2010

Good day

Today was a very good day.
I
finished Christmas shopping
had a visit from the inlaws
got into the right section of my classes
fit into a pair of pants that I haven't worn since last Christmas
and possibly best of all
I was shown these tutorials by my friend Megan
(and really, if you're getting married in northern Utah soon, check out her dresses for rent. I scored my dress for about 1/4 of the cost that it would have been to buy it. Sa-weeeet!)

But yeah, remember this bed?
Well, guess who's going to make one of her own?
Yours truly.



Yep, it was a good day.
IMG_5467

5 comments:

  1. Yipee! I'm so glad you had a better day! And thanks for the shout out for my dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny. I'm totally making this as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got the girls to smile at the same time! YAY!!! I can't wait to see you tonight. I'm going to get spoiled by seeing you 2 days in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesomely awesome!!!! I'm happy for you!!! I love that bedding! Dear Brittany, will you please email me the two pics of the girls, this one and the previous one? Too cute! Love you!!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I recently blogged about how badly I wanted that anthro bedding. Thanks for sharing that tutorial! I had considered attempting to make it myself but decided I didn't want to take the time to figure it out. SO glad someone else went through the effort :)


    Kayla
    Freckles in April

    ReplyDelete