Instead of writing in detail about what we did, I'll show you. A picture is worth a thousand words, right?
Sophie was entranced by the lights. I don't think I've ever seen her so wide-eyed.
(and she's always wide-eyed, so that tells you something.)
We put up our Christmas tree that wasn't much taller than the babies.
We went to a Christmas party at the McKinley's. Max loved his new girlfriends....
And I LOVE his one shoe. This kid kills me!
Brittany and Josh's gingerbread house
Katie and Reed's house
Jess and Steve's house
Jessie and Danny's hosue
I love these girls. Born within two weeks of each other, married within two years and Jessie's cooking up the 4th member of the 2nd generation.
It's a girl and I'm thrilled.
The three little ladies will only be about 9 months apart.
I went out to lunch with the old high school crowd. Sarah is temporarily back from her mission so we hit up the Cheesecake Factory. It was just the reunion my tired mind needed.
Presh indeed.

And we went to the Festival of Trees. It hit a little close to home for me this year because all the money goes to Primary Children's Hospital. They had several stories and pictures about the babies/kids the trees were raising money for and seeing pictures of babies hooked up to monitors and wires brought back the 4 days in the NICU for us. I realize that 4 days is nothing compared to what some families have to go through, but even 4 days was too long for me.
This time, Lillian was entranced by the lights. Sophie slept like a log.
And that was pretty much our December {pre-Christmas} in a nutshell.
A very large nutshell.
A very large nutshell.






















Wow looks like you guys had a fun filled Christmas!!! Such cute fun pictures! Love your little kiddos! So darling!
ReplyDeleteI love the picture of us girls! And Max with the twins is awesome, haha. Also I really love your family pic at the temple...you guys are so cute!
ReplyDeleteP.s. that pic. that looks like Steve is wearing my ring made us laugh so hard! :)
Your girls are getting so big. Pete said when he saw them they had your big pretty eyes--which makes babies look beautiful (big eyes). Agreed!
ReplyDeleteoh i just love seeing pictures of your baby girls! they are too cute. looks like you had a fun holiday season!!
ReplyDeleteand ps...you really really make me want twins--if i ever get married :)!