10.06.2010

A whole bunch of random.

Have you read this blog? If not, you should. It makes me so happy that it often leaves me in tears.

My old roommate Paige came to visit today. Paige has a little boy, bear, who I instantly fell in love with. We had 3 babies in my small little living room and didn't have any meltdowns at all. Talk about a miracle. It was really nice to catch up with a friend and talk about how crazy being a new mom is. I'm SOOOO sad I didn't take a picture of the kids, but I guess that just means there has to be a next time. Bear is 2 1/2 weeks younger than the twins, but is a LOT bigger. He was adorable and again, I'm super bummed we didn't get a pic.


I'll leave you with some adorable pictures of the little ladies because let's face it, that's why you people show up at my blog, right? ;)


Lillian Jean


Sophie Lynn



Apparently, there was something cooler going on to my right...



And that's a wrap. However, stay tuned because there's big news coming from our house soon. And no, I am not pregnant again. I think I'd experience cardiac arrest if that were to happen right now.

5 comments:

  1. So. Cute. I may or may not be baby hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those jammies are adorable!!! they are getting so big and so dang cute!

    i can't wait to hear what the big news is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband is going to be very upset because your adorable girls make me soooo baby hungry. uh oh....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry, your kids are VERY cute, but they don't make me baby hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad that you're teaching your children early to say their prayers! CUTE girls!

    ReplyDelete