This post brought tears to my eyes this morning. I can't wait for my girls to be best friends. They already are so interested in each other, but their interactions are obviously limited. I always wanted a twin (who hasn't?)
And these babies have one.
I can't wait until they really realize that.


But then again, maybe they already do.
I've been on a blogging roll lately. I blame it on my lack of desire to unpack. Enjoy.
And these babies have one.
I can't wait until they really realize that.

But then again, maybe they already do.
I've been on a blogging roll lately. I blame it on my lack of desire to unpack. Enjoy.
Cute!
ReplyDeleteahh they are so cute!!
ReplyDeleteand isn't unpacking the WORST??? yeah i'm still not done...and how long have we lived here? i don't even want to think about it!
cute!! They'll always have a buddy.
ReplyDeleteAdorable!! So much fun.
ReplyDeleteSo dang cute!
ReplyDelete