10.03.2010

Guess who?


Either these girls are identical or they're fraternal that look a ridiculously alike. Lately though, I'm leaning towards the first option. Good thing their belly buttons are different.

Yes, I know there's eye goobers in the first kid's eye (can you tell which one she is?). It's a constant battle to keep their little eyes gunk free.

3 comments:

  1. They really do look so much alike! How fun would it be if they are really identical!!! Good thing they have different belly buttons. I always ask my dad (who is an identical twin) if he got switched as a child and is actually his brother Richard ... he doesn't find it very amusing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top is lilly.. bottom is sophie? I think they're identical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I definitely think they look identical. But, then, what do I know? ;)

    Also, with the gunky eyes, have you tried cleaning them out with a cotton ball and a saline solution? Like contact solution, or warm water and a bit of salt? (Like a cup of warm water to a tsp. of salt.) C had gunky eyes - really bad gunky; I thought he had an infection - and the saline solution cleaned it right up.

    ReplyDelete