{Don't mind my exploding face. I was just so excited.}
That's right. First in line. First customer of the year. It was bliss. I was actually surprised at how many people showed up right at noon on that rainy day. However, they didn't beat us and we got half off our snow cones because of it. This beauty cost me a few pennies over a dollar. Ice cream bottom and all. It's going to be an awesome summer.
ummmm...i need one.
ReplyDeleteseriously, i LOVE snow cones. {probably not as much as you...but i'm right up there with ya.} haha
it will be the BEST.SUMMER.EVER.
ReplyDeleteThose look yummy, even though I am freezing!!!!
ReplyDeleteBrittany!!! It's been forever and I just found your blog! I didn't even know you were pregnant! And with twins!?!? Yay, congrats!! And as for the cloth diapers...wow! You should check out my sis-in-law's website, it's either verybaby.com or balancingeverything.com...I forgot which one. Anyhow, she has a lot of info about cloth diapering as I'm sure you're already up-to-date with it all...:) Miss you!!!
ReplyDelete