5.13.2010

Music that might change your life.

I don't write about music much (if at all) on this blog which is a shame because I love it. Recently, I rediscovered this little beauty and it's been playing on my I-pod constantly. I say rediscovered because back in August of '08 Lacy found in while browsing through youtube. I think it would be an understatement to say that it changed our lives. Our whole apartment fell in love with the hat wearing guy and his happy-violin-man-friend. It's such a beautiful song and the once again is my current anthem.


Sometime mid March, I found it again and noticed that these guys had some new tunes added to their resume. I was once again blown away with their awesomeness.




and lastly, this almost had me in tears. Lacy, Josh and I went to one of the Twilight Concerts (no, it has nothing to do with that lame-o book...) and saw Bon Iver last summer. I love it. Outside concerts are probably my favorite and these ones are FREE! Scroll down to August 26th. She and Him are coming. Zooey Deschanel is wonderful and I'd REALLY like to see her and M.Ward live. However, sometimes I forget that by that point I'll either have two newborn daughters or be so pregnant I wont be able to think straight. Hmm...I might be out of luck. So I'll send a few friends to go in my place and make them take very detailed notes and report how it went. That's just as cool, right? I hope so...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. I LOVE THIS!!!!! Wow, the "US" cover was so beautiful! Chills. Thanks for sharing the goods :) (You know which ones I'm talkin' about..)

    ReplyDelete