5.27.2010

Today it dawned on me...

...that in a matter of a few months (at most), I'll be leaving my job. This is my last week working with the adults in the program and as much I can say I'm thrilled about it, I'm sad at the same time. It's funny how you can complain about something so much, but then when you realize it's over, you just want to cry. Tomorrow will be it and I'll be done working with them forever. Buuuuuut starting June 7th, the teens of BRASC will be back for summer program and I couldn't be happier! In my current uh... condition, I wont be working much, but I'll still get to see them every day. My Stinker, my texting friend, the boy who loves cheese and Simon and Garfunkle and all my other best friends will be back. I can't wait and as much as I'm ready for these girls to come, I selfishly wish they'd come after the summer (without me having to be pregnant that long of course) so I could do all of summer program. Oh well, I'm obviously not in charge there.

It also dawned on me how super Josh is. He surprised me with this


{don't you love how ridiculous the bottle is?}
and this


Does he know how to treat a pregnant lady or what?

I really, really like him.

p.s. Week 25 hasn't been as cruel as I initially expected. The week started out rough, but it quickly got better and hopefully the next 10-14 weeks go by just as fast.

4 comments:

  1. wow, sweet gifts :)
    Congrats on your pregnancy, you must be so excited!
    I've been married 10 months and already have baby fever!

    http://bottleblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, at least we know you'll smell good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a thoughtful hubby! PS: I got your shower invite, and I am SO excited to see you in a week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Well, I just have to start off by telling you that I love blog stalkers! I have been known to stalk quite a few blogs in my day. I don't find it creepy I find it interesting that anyone could find my day to day life interesting! I bore myself half the time! =) Congrats on your twins. We are in an elite group of wonderful women. I had a friend tell me that she thinks only the most wonderful women get to have twins. I replied by saying I must be doing something right with the one I have already if he is willing to trust me with 2!
    You look great! You will have your babies before you know it! I have to tell you I am jealous because you are having girls. I have wanted girls so bad. I cried when I found out I was having a boy the first time. I know terrible. I then cried because I felt guilty for crying. You know those terrible pregnancy hormones. They get me every time! lol
    Pass some of those girl vibes my way if you could please!!!
    Your blog is super cute and I will add you in as my stalker with twins! =) Hope to hear from you soon. Also, lucky with that perfume I'm jealous!!! =)

    ReplyDelete