5.12.2010

Class of 2010

First off, I'd like to say that this whole graduation thing made me a bit bitter. I should have graduated this semester, but since I'm a loser and a slacker I've still got a while. (Unlike my mom first thought, my lack of graduation had nothing to do with getting married and nothing to do with being pregnant with twins.) I didn't get a "I Win" shirt and I didn't get to graduate with Josh or most of my other friends. Poop. Oh well, like I said a little while ago, my time will come.
My handsome husband. He's a bit tall, but compared to the shrimps he's standing next to, he looks like King Kong. :)

His proud, happy wife.

This picture makes me laugh out loud. I love Lacy.

Hannah is the middle graduate. We suffered through abuse/neglect (the class, not the act) together.


Josh's sister and Mom. My mom and little sister were also there, but it was way hot and we were hungry so we didn't get very many pictures.
You can kinda see my bump, but not really. I'll post a pic within the next few days. I'm shocked at how quickly it's expanding. I currently look really, really pregnant.... :)

Congratulations 2010 grads. Although I say that I hate you, I really only dislike you a little bit.

3 comments:

  1. that dress is freaking adorable. And I feel your pain. Every facebook graduation album I see makes me a bit bitter too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, bitter is my exact feelings as well. I feel so robbed, and I want to kick myself over and over again for not graduating this semester... and although I blame it on getting married and moving to another country, I think that the chances of me finishing this semester wouldn't have happened anyways. Oh well, it's looking like 2012 or 2013 I will be graduating.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! You look cute by the way!!!!! (Brittany)

    ReplyDelete