Yesterday, Josh, Hailey, Lacy and I traveled down to Utah County for Ashley's wedding. First, we made pit stops at IKEA and In-n-Out. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of our delicious burgers, but I snapped a few at the Sweedish mecca of awesomeness.



Ashley's reception was beautiful and she had the most delicious strawberries known to man. Jeff is a lucky guy because Ashley is quite the catch.

And this, ladies and gentlemen
(although I can't think of a single guy that reads my blog) is what my belly currently looks like at 24 weeks. My camera died as we were taking hilarious belly shots in the fancy gazebo. Hailey got a few good ones, but for now this will have to do. In case you missed it---I'm pregnant and way beyond the point of being able to hide it. That ended around week 16. This week, we get our 3D ultrasound and I can't wait. It's coming a month after we initially thought, but I guess it's worth it because they're looking more and more like legit humans every day.
Oh, and a little note to the babies: Aunt Lacy and Hailey bought you little outfits with ruffles on your bum! Those with the one I bought and the little shorts that grandma Herdman got you, means you'll have 4 opportunities to show off your Olson booty. Trust me girls, you will have a booty. There isn't a female with Olson (or I guess it's Roos) blood in them who doesn't. ;)
*Update! Hailey sent me the pics. I will share one with you.
I feel so silly having these pictures taken...
Ahh, I love your preggo-belly! I still can't wrap my head around the fact that there are two in there! I LOVE that they are both girls and that you have cute outfits for them! You're hair has gotten so long, I love it! Oh, and I love you too.
ReplyDeleteShut up!!!! Olsen and Roos?! I have relatives with those same last names... Brittany... could we possibly be related???!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are soooo freaking cute!!!! I love it!
ReplyDeletewoohoo. thanks for the awesome pics! you girl, look fantastic!! seriously, don't let stupid people make you think otherwise.
ReplyDeletep.s. i'm glad we got the date nailed down :) invites soon to come!
Brittany you are such a cute pregnant mother! I am glad you haven't forgotten how to sing the happy happy birthday.
ReplyDelete