Yesterday, the UPS man knocked our our door and delivered these:
Also, earlier that day, Josh sent me a text while I was at work, informing me that I had done this that morning.
In other news, we had the long awaited 3D ultrasound today and........it stunk. Our girls are 'belly sleepers' so far and they were both NOT showing their faces. So, we have a lovely (and when I say lovely, I mean unrecognizable) image of an arm and spine and the back of their heads, but that's about it. Seriously girls, we waited an extra month for this and you give us nothing. Oh well, at least we know that they are still girls and they're growing well and at the same rate. One baby is in the 36th percentile for weight and the other is in the 39th (and that's comparing them to singletons. They don't really do percentiles for twins in their own category). The nurse joked that they were in a good position for a c-section seeing as one baby a is breech and baby b is kicking back, laying sideways. There's still plenty of time for them to shimmy their way around and since my ultrasounds will be every two weeks now, we can monitor their weight and stuff like that pretty regularly.
In other other news, Aunt Amy Jane got the girls tights with...ruffles on the bum!!! I'm so excited for the extra flair their backsides will have. :)
And lastly (but certainly NOT least important) it's my fabulous sister-in-law's birthday. Jenny is awesome and has accepted me as a Mangelson from day one. I love her to death and hope her kids and husband treated her like a queen today. She deserves it!
In other other news, Aunt Amy Jane got the girls tights with...ruffles on the bum!!! I'm so excited for the extra flair their backsides will have. :)
And lastly (but certainly NOT least important) it's my fabulous sister-in-law's birthday. Jenny is awesome and has accepted me as a Mangelson from day one. I love her to death and hope her kids and husband treated her like a queen today. She deserves it!

those little tarzan swings are adorable!! wow. with all these things coming in...i bet those little girls are feeling so much more real, huh?? SO FUN.
ReplyDeleteI love the swings!!!! That's great!!! And I'm sure they'll love them. That's a good deal for two of them! Yay!!! That's funny about the 3-D pic! Silly, lil' girls! Not showing your faces! :) Just teasin'!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh, thanks Brittany for the b-day shoutout!!! You are sooo sweet! I love you sooo much!!! You are a the bestest sister that I could ever ask for! Josh is a lucky man!!!
Love ya!!!
I love baby clothes with ruffles on the bum!
ReplyDelete