After 4 years of fun, I'm leaving you for a while without a degree in my hands. Darn. I'll be back sometime to finish what we started. I promise.
Dear couple that was in the next dressing room over in Old Navy,
You are weird. I'm not sure why you thought it was socially acceptable to be in the dressing room together, but it was simply weird.
Dear Kelsey,
Thank you for making one of the hardest decisions ever for me. I'm going to look awesomely pregnant in my new dress. :)
Dear Sally and Suzie,
Your father pointed out to me the other day that you guys are currently naked. This didn't come as any surprising news to me, but I still feel a bit bad for you because the weather has retrograded to be less-than-ideal, naked weather. I hope you aren't too cold. Also, you will hate me because I will be making you wear ruffles on your bum, as shown here:
Dear children in our primary class,
Yes, we live near you. We're in the same ward and we live in Utah. Don't be surprised if we see you playing outside.
Dear girl who I thought was a rapist,
I'm sorry I got scared by you, but you were looking a little manish in your huge hoodie and coming that close to my car kinda creeped me out.
Dear apartment,
I'm sorry I've neglected you so much lately. Loads and loads of laundry need to be folded, we've got dishes piling up on the counter and in the sink, and I don't remember the last time our mirrors tasted Windex. It must be finals week.... I should be cleaning instead of writing this blog, but blogging is so much more fun than cleaning.
Dear popular spots to take "I just graduated from USU" pictures (i.e. the A, the bull, etc.)
I'm assuming you'll be very crowded on Saturday, which is why I want to take said pictures sometime next week. Anyone want to be our photographer? (Lacy....?)
Dear anything on the ground,
You are getting harder and harder to pick up. I'm sorry if I kick you around a little bit to get you in a spot that's easier to reach.
Dear Parks and Rec,
You may be my favorite show ever. Like ever.
Dear husband,
I'm still quite fond of you and your delicious homemade horchata. Let's have an awesome summer and end it with bringing little Sally and Suzie into the world, ok?
Love,
Brittany, the pregnant girl in the next dressing room over who couldn't pick out a dress on her own, Sister Mangelson, and (maybe most importantly) your mother.
*I sort of have (had) a policy of not buying the girls matching outfits. I'm not against them at all, but I figure with twin girls, we'll be getting some at baby showers. I see it more economically smart to get lots of different clothes and then have the girls share them. However, I'm finding it hard not to buy matching outfits. There's some pretty adorable stuff out there...
i LOVE you. and your blog. and this post. and the pepperoni baby. and whichever baby kicked my hand. and paul frank onesies. and cheesy t-shirts. and your fear of rapists.
ReplyDeleteand i would be honored to be your photographer. : )
ummmm...that paul frank outfit is ADORABLE. seriously. if i had a girl she would be sporting some serious ruffles! :)
ReplyDeleteI like that you wrote "Sally and Suzie" because my little sister and I used to dress up like twins when we were younger (wigs & all) and our names were Sally & Susan. Haha. Random.
ReplyDeletegood to know that you think Paul Frank is cool because your girls are going to get a couple Paul Frank things.
ReplyDelete