
...that I have two things the size of this spaghetti squash in me? Ok, so they aren't the same weight, but they're the same length. Although with everything else they come with, I'm sure it's about the same weight. They're kicking up a storm and I'm falling more and more in love with them each day.
Happy 22nd week, girls.
p.s. 22 weeks is pretty far in a twin pregnancy. Do you realize how soon these girls could get here? A former Young Women's leader had her twin girls 32 weeks. That's totally normal and in TEN weeks, TEN weeks! Granted, I could still go until 40, but it wouldn't be out of the blue to be holding two daughters in about two or so months...wow...
Happy 22nd week, girls.
p.s. 22 weeks is pretty far in a twin pregnancy. Do you realize how soon these girls could get here? A former Young Women's leader had her twin girls 32 weeks. That's totally normal and in TEN weeks, TEN weeks! Granted, I could still go until 40, but it wouldn't be out of the blue to be holding two daughters in about two or so months...wow...
Ahhhh, sweet little squash girls! ;)lol. Wow, that's crazy to think how quickly they could be here! I can't wait to kiss them and love on your precious babies! Tell Josh hi and I love him! Love ya!
ReplyDeletethat is AMAZING!!! i am so so excited for you guys.
ReplyDeletejust make sure they stay put until june 4th...we've got quite the shower planned for you :)
Hooray!! I can't wait to see them when they get here! And I need to see you soon...I guess definitely at your shower! I'm excited
ReplyDelete