This little girl is probably my favorite ever. My niece, Kaylie, turns 8 today. I was there at the hospital when she was born and instantly fell in love with her. Seriously, does she not scream "Brittany's niece"? Just take a look at her. You'll quickly see why she is my favorite.





Besides Josh, Kaylie was my favorite person on my wedding day. For one, she basically had my same dress so she was the perfect 'mini bride' and broke the awkwardness of everyone standing and staring at Josh and I when we came out by running up and tackling me. See below.


Happy birthday, Kaylie. We love and miss you. Wish we could come out to Texas for your baptism, but you're favorite aunt and uncle will be calling you.
* Craig and Teresa, I can't believe you have an 8 year old...
Britt thanks for doing this. Today is a big day for Kaylie, I'm so happy you dedicated today's blog to her. She feels so special. Your such a great aunt. Love you
ReplyDelete