
This was us two years ago right before our first Regina experience. It was a good concert, but we were such posers. We only knew one cd and only knew about every other song she played.
{Yes Lacy, I stole this directly off your facebook page. We are even.}
This year was much more amazing. There was only one song I didn't know and I've got a clip for you below. She is such a good entertainer. Her voice is beautiful. Her lyrics are poetic. Her piano skills blow my mind. Ah! She's lovely. She sang a few songs I didn't expect (Ode to divorce being one. Such a sad, yet beautiful song) and I was entertained every moment. We had a pretty straight shot of her since we were right behind the tech booth. We could see what songs were coming up next and I may or may not have shouted out a few of them. She ended the concert with a country style tune (Lacy's favorite. Really, I think she almost cried). It was a perfect night. It was also fun to drive down with Hailey and Lacy. They are great and it was one of the first times in a long time that it's just been the three of us again. I love them, love Regina, and love Josh for letting me ditch Logan for a few hours. Oh, and I also love that Regina wore a modest dress. It was adorable and very "Mormon-friendly" which made me happy.


p.s. I'd like to give another blog shout out to Fro. We had a wonderful chat the other day and she made me feel much better about a few things. She also said, "ya'll" which made me very happy. She is wonderful.
I'm glad you had a great time! :)
ReplyDeletei did almost cry. i said as much on my blog.
ReplyDelete