-I met her my freshman year at college and was her roommate in 4 different apartments until I got married
-She's from Malad
-Up until yesterday, she had a plant named Betty. She was named after Betty White
-She has the COOLEST little brother out of all little brothers in the world
-She has a very strong testimony
-She put a pink stripe in her hair...while in the Relief Society Presidency
-She is beautiful
-She gets dam tans with me :)
-She has introduced me to so much good music. Like her, them, and her.
-It's easy to get her to laugh
-Her sarcasm is kicks your sarcasms in the face
-I can talk to her for hours and it seems like seconds
-We dated the same boy {haha...}
-She gets embarrassed when I yell things on campus like, "A little bag of Cocaine!" {Regina Spektor lyric}
-Speaking of R.Spek, I feel like this person is the only one who fully appreciates my love for her.
-She has the best style ever
-She had danced to the homework Gods with me
-I feel like I've known her my whole life
-She suffered through the WORST art history class ever with me
-We have the same major {and the same admiration for Christy Glass}
-She love dinosaurs
-She and I went on the most grand adventure the summer of '08
-I've traveled the world with her {namely, Idaho, Salt Lake, St.George, Vegas, and California}
-She makes me want to be a better person
-I love her like a sister.
If you haven't guessed it by now, it's Miss Lacy Lynn. {aka L-Schniz, L-Slice, Laceee, and Davis} She is amazing.





p.s. My title was for you Lacy. You and you alone. I couldn't finish it, but I assume that you did a fine job in your head. ;)
brittany herdman mangelson. i love you more than cheesecake. (and if you know how much i love cheesecake you know what a big deal that is) this blog means the world to me. i LOVE the moments we have shared together. truly, we are the two coolest people to walk the planet. : )
ReplyDeleteYAH!!! I love this blog post! And both of you. Happy b-day Laceee! And props to you brit for yet another amazing blog moment. I can't wait for R. Spek on Friday with you two!
ReplyDeletealso. i just realized you hyper linked my blog. i have never felt more famous.
ReplyDeleteThe Lamb Chop picture will be my forever favorite!
ReplyDelete