My Great Grandma and Grandpa Herdman had all 7 sons fight in WW2. Frank fought in the Battle of the Bulge and helped liberate several Concentration Camps.
Kels, I added this one because it's so cute. Too bad the quality is stinky.
I miss you Grandpa.
*Grandpa Olson also was in the Military in Korea but was never in combat and I don't have any pictures...sorry.
K, Sis, this killed me. I am just passing time at work and realized I hadn't read your blog in awhile. When I saw the first pick of Grandpa in his uniform, I chocked up. Then when I saw the pic of Grandma and Grandpa in the sun room in Fillmore, I bawled. I'm so glad you posted these pics! We are so blessed to come such a valiant heritage!
K, Sis, this killed me. I am just passing time at work and realized I hadn't read your blog in awhile. When I saw the first pick of Grandpa in his uniform, I chocked up. Then when I saw the pic of Grandma and Grandpa in the sun room in Fillmore, I bawled. I'm so glad you posted these pics! We are so blessed to come such a valiant heritage!
ReplyDelete