11.30.2009

Thinking Things

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. Like a lot a lot. I've come to the conclusion that it may not be the best idea. I mean, it's good to think about things {obviously}, but where do you draw the line? It's not like my thinking has gotten me anywhere productive. It just makes me question what I think and my own capabilities. Hmm...this has me thinking again. I need to stop. Stop thinking and live. I feel like it's been too long since I've had an inside joke with myself {thank you, Jamie} or have really looked for the good in simple, mundane things. So, that's what I'm going to do. Stop thinking about things that are too much related to being an adult. Stop worrying about what's going to happen or where life will take us. Stop thinking about other people's opinions and just live my life. Yep. It's decided. That's what I'm going to do.

I just started reading Standing for Something again. It's one of my favorites and makes me happy. You all should read it. Ok, thanks.

Oh, we had a little photo shoot with Liz over Thanksgiving. Here's a few of my favorites...








Yep. He's wearing a vest. He is so great and I am so in love. Cheesy? I don't care. It's the truth.

3 comments:

  1. thoughts: 1. your hair is getting so long! you look gorgeous.
    2. sorry we didn't get together over thanksgiving...we had a crazy week!
    3. i love the pics! who took them?
    4. when are you coming down next???

    love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE!!! And I thought the same thing...your hair is long! I remember our talk at Jessie's shower about the future...I think we think a lot of the same things...it's nice to just try and stop thinking about them...but hard to. But yeah, you look so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!!! The pictures are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete