This Halloween was one of the greatest I can remember. Josh and I had several trick-or-treaters come to our house. We weren't really prepared so for the first little while we gave out a Brittany special- candy canes. I made a quick trip to the store and got some legit supplies. Sadly, we soon ran out of those so we fled. Here's what we did.
I was HORRIBLE. I don't want to talk about it, but look at my face. Worst bowling score ever. I have no idea what my dealio was. We had a little food & game get together with the Sweetens and Lacy and Sam. We caught wind that everyone was dressing up, so the Mangelson's felt obligated to join in. This is what we came up with...
Great, right? I've never dressed up as anything scary (or dead) for Halloween some of my past costumes include, the color yellow, a mime, an M&M, a princess, and a member of the general relief society presidency (thank you Fro and Deb), so this was out of my realm, but I enjoyed it a lot. And yes, that is a ninja star stuck in my face.The ninja star ended up being much more itchy than anticipated, so it had to come off. It was painful to say the least. 
We went back to Hailey and Challis' for an awesome game of Curses and hung out for a while. I love spending time with my favorite people especially when you're covered in fake blood and have to talk like Mr. T.
the first thing i thought of when reading your post was how we used to go trick or treating at the apartments...and none of the students would be prepared. haha. good times!!
ReplyDeletei'm lovin the costume. you guys look great!