Brittany
p.s. Don't worry. Life is great. I'm just experiencing blogger burn out.
p.p.s. J and B have been married 11 months today.
p.p.p.s. And, just because I want this to be the last thing on my blog for a little while, here's my favorite My Life is Average entry for the day.
Today in social studies my teacher was logging into his school account on the computer, except he thought he was typing his password in the password box, when really he was typing his password in the username box. So it showed up as the real words and not as ******. His password? Im2Sexy4MyShirt. My teacher is known as the strictest teacher in the school and is retiring next year. MLIA.
Just kidding. One more.
Today, my mother was on the phone chatting up a storm while I was trying to concentrate on doing homework. Trying to tune her out, I put in some earplugs. About a half hour later, I take the earplugs out and hear my mother say (on the phone), "Tell me you DID NOT have chicken in your armpits!" I really wish I had listened to this conversation. MLIA.
Funny? Certainly.
Just kidding. One more.
Today, my mother was on the phone chatting up a storm while I was trying to concentrate on doing homework. Trying to tune her out, I put in some earplugs. About a half hour later, I take the earplugs out and hear my mother say (on the phone), "Tell me you DID NOT have chicken in your armpits!" I really wish I had listened to this conversation. MLIA.
Funny? Certainly.
I've had blogger burn out before too. :) Hope you enjoy life in 3D while the rest of us live vicariously through a screen. :)
ReplyDeleteLoved that MLIA entry, haha.
I think blogger burn out is normal every once in a while! Make sure you come back, I love your blog!
ReplyDeleteJust so you know, I read your blog even though you don't know me (I'm Rodneys wife so we are related sort of) And I just laughed out loud at the teacher password story :) You are funny!
ReplyDeleteI bet you can't stay away...plus you have to blog about your one year...um, please, let's play sometime when you guys are down here someday? k, thanks. :)
ReplyDelete