10.03.2009

The wedding of a century

Yesterday was the wedding of the century. Hailey Ann Willie and Challis (I'm not sure of a middle name) Sweeten finally tied the knot after a 6 year romance. They've known each other since they were 2 feet tall, and after a few hardships, a mission, and a quick rekindling, they did it. It was a beautiful day, ceremony, luncheon, reception, etc. I cried probably 6 times throughout the day and I actually think that wasn't very much considering. I love everything about these two and am so glad that everything worked out. Hailey is one of my favorite people on this planet and I hope Challis knows how lucky he is and how many other guys he beat out. ;) Seriously, this was probably the happiest wedding day I've been a part of (besides my own, of course) and I was sad when it was over. I got to play fake-photographer for a day and here are some of the shots I got. {some of the little ones are impossible to see so you should click on them to enlarge.}








Seriously, aren't they lovely? Everything about the day was amazing and I'm so beyond happy for them. I'm excited to have married friends close by that wont feel awkward hanging out with us. I want them to quit their honeymoon and come back so we can hang out. Such a beautiful day. Such a beautiful couple. I love them.

I took my two favorite pictures of them and Polarioded them (is that a word?) using this.


Again, I love these two. A lot.

2 comments: