10.12.2009

Ten months in review

I know we haven't quite made it to the 10 month marker, but I found a bunch of pictures from the past little while that I keep meaning to blog about. Nothing special, just the comings and goings of Josh and Brit. These will not be in the order of their happenings, but the order that I find them as I load them. I'm pretty sure nobody reads this (and I'm NOT saying this to fish comments) but I'm doing this to justify myself in carrying the camera with me everywhere we go. So, without further ado, here are the adventures of Josh and Brittany.

We made caramel apples...


{Yes, that is a muppets poster in our kitchen. Josh picked it out and hung it by himself. For that reason, he is the greatest husband out there}
and pizza...

One time, Josh got his hat to stand up like this. We stared from probably 7 minutes. Click on the picture. It will blow your mind.
Another time, we went bowling
and I got TWO strikes in a row. {yes, I'm Jub and he's Bub. That is a secret we've kept from the blogging world until now.}
We got the USU Ballroom ridiculously early to see... to see this guy {Joshua James}we had a great view of the drummer
We made a trip to Erda. Rachel and I played
Josh had a birthday and I bought him shoes. We then went out to dinner with family
Drove by the Oquirrh Mountain temple
Saw this van...
Didn't get a snow coneBroke a watermelonand lastly... we've been doing laundry here. Although, I have so many rad pictures of this place that it deserves it's own post. Coming soon...

and after all this, we still are crazy about each other.

Life is good. I've got a lot to be happy about.

4 comments:

  1. I love this post! You guys are way cute and so happy! It's very good to hear! Definitely made me smile! And I am very glad you approve of the maternity pictures! I definitely wasn't going to go the bare belly route...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are hilarious.

    and just so you know, i always read your blog {i know, i know, you weren't fishing for comments, but it's true!}

    ps. is that the second watermelon that you guys broke? either way, bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your crazy brit. everyone reads your blog. its true. now mine on the other hand? pretty sure just my mom does. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! Ah, I'm glad you two are happy and having so much fun. Those caramel apples look good, I'm coming over. :)

    ReplyDelete