10.21.2009

Clean Clothes

So, I think the pictures on the last post are a bit too big. I can't seem how to get them smaller than this though without them disappearing. I'll look into it more, but for now here are pictures of the coolest laundromat ever. I was going to wait and post this when until the next time we go, so I could get a picture of the pacman machine, but eh...here they are anyway.

Grandpa Olson dryer
Align Center
Grandpa Herdman dryer




The coolest thing ever invented. The extractor. It extracts the water out of your clothes and makes drying them a lot quicker/cheaper.

While our laundry is washing/drying, this is what you will always find Josh doing...

Tetris.

And there you have it. A brief glimpse at the magical  laundromat right behind Juniper.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pictures! Classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. are all of the washer/dryers named?? if so, that is awesome. i can see why you like this place.

    2. you look super cute in that last pic.

    3. i'm going to put up that picture of you and max...soon! sorry it's taken so long!

    4. love you! hope you guys are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. {forgot one!}

    5. what in the world is "the extractor"?? looks intense.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome laundromat!! And I love your hair btw...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brittany. Why are you so cute??

    I want my house to resemble that laundromat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoa. awesome! and those water extractors are the. best. the ymca in our chicago neighborhood had one for swimsuits. it made the walk home much more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete