I changed the name of my blog. Does that rock our world? It does mine.
Also, I took this picture on campus today, right before I interrupted a proposal (horrid experience). I thought it was quite lovely and I love everything about this temple. That's all. Goodnight.
Ok, here's the story. Hopefully it will be as funny in type form as it is when I tell it. :)
I had a few minutes to spare before my class started the the other day, so I brought my camera up to campus with the intent of taking pictures of my favorite building- Old Main. I was wondering around the perimeter of building and walked into a little nook that I thought was worth exploring. As I was making my exit, a couple (who was not there before) was getting engaged. Man down on one knee, girl almost in tears, man confessing love for girl. I, standing about 3 feet away, stared and said in a very awkward voice, "Ohhh...Ehhhhh..." and sort of chuckled. We all three were frozen for a few seconds when I decided not to really say anything besides my mumbles and walk way. The guy looked super annoyed and I could feel his lazer eyes on me as I walked away. It was bad.
But really, who does that? It was a Monday at noon. You'd think he'd realize there would be people on campus. He was in the most random spot, so maybe he thought he was safe, but leave it to me to ruin a moment like that. Hey, at least they didn't run into a dead cow like Josh and I did when we got engaged. :) Seriously people, have a sense of humor. haha.
Yeah, seems like an odd time to propose to me. haha amusing. and yeah, if he did need to do it on a day where there are lots of people around, he should definitely have more of a sense of humor about it. Great story. :)
Ooh, so pretty! Nice capture. Love it!!
ReplyDeleteyou interupted a proposal? oh boy! i wanna know the story! also...i like the new blog name. its happy :) also. i miss you a lot
ReplyDeleteyeah, i need to hear the story about interrupting a proposal too. :) And it is a nice picture!
ReplyDeleteOk, here's the story. Hopefully it will be as funny in type form as it is when I tell it. :)
ReplyDeleteI had a few minutes to spare before my class started the the other day, so I brought my camera up to campus with the intent of taking pictures of my favorite building- Old Main. I was wondering around the perimeter of building and walked into a little nook that I thought was worth exploring. As I was making my exit, a couple (who was not there before) was getting engaged. Man down on one knee, girl almost in tears, man confessing love for girl. I, standing about 3 feet away, stared and said in a very awkward voice, "Ohhh...Ehhhhh..." and sort of chuckled. We all three were frozen for a few seconds when I decided not to really say anything besides my mumbles and walk way. The guy looked super annoyed and I could feel his lazer eyes on me as I walked away. It was bad.
But really, who does that? It was a Monday at noon. You'd think he'd realize there would be people on campus. He was in the most random spot, so maybe he thought he was safe, but leave it to me to ruin a moment like that. Hey, at least they didn't run into a dead cow like Josh and I did when we got engaged. :) Seriously people, have a sense of humor. haha.
bah hahahahaha oh thanks for sharing! oh man. thats epic. too funny!
ReplyDeleteYeah, seems like an odd time to propose to me. haha amusing. and yeah, if he did need to do it on a day where there are lots of people around, he should definitely have more of a sense of humor about it. Great story. :)
ReplyDelete