Thanks Jess! Well as you know, the Heavens decided to open up that day and dump a few feet of snow on us, so between the luncheon and the reception we went to the Provo library since we only got a few at the temple. I was a little sad, but once I saw the library pics I loved them!
fun fun! all of those turned out so great! i love the ones of you and josh...where did you take them?? ps. how was your trip to cali?
ReplyDeletei just realized that you and josh are in basically every picture :) but i especially love the ones after the temple. hah. just thought i'd clarify.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jess! Well as you know, the Heavens decided to open up that day and dump a few feet of snow on us, so between the luncheon and the reception we went to the Provo library since we only got a few at the temple. I was a little sad, but once I saw the library pics I loved them!
ReplyDeleteWow great pictures. You two are beautiful.
ReplyDelete