So my hobby of photoblog stalking has brought me to cyberly (yes, I know I made up two words in this sentence) meet the neatest people out there. I recently stumbled upon http://littlebrownpen.blogspot.com/ This is a fabulous blog and I invite all to be a bit more happy because of it.
This week should be great. Tomorrow I can officially buy alcohol (like I would...haha!), Wednesday is Post Secret is coming to USU (TOTALLY BUMPED! But I must warn, some of the content of the post secret may be offensive to some. I mean, it's people divulging their darkest secrets.) and this weekend is Conference. What more could I ask for? I'm dying to know what Josh got me. My present has been sitting in the living room for a few days now, and I've been SO tempted to take a peek. I've been a good girl, but I think tonight at 12:17 (the exact moment I came into this world) I'll rip it open with all my might. I'd also like to give an offical blog shout out to Jessie and Jessica who also came into this world 21 years ago this week. Jessie publically announced that she's having a baby in September, and I'd like to publically announce that I'm not. Not anytime soon. Sorry guys! :) Anyways, that's my good news minute. Check out that blog, and know that I'm super happy.
B.
thanks for the shout out britt! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!!!!!! i've been thinking about you all week...i need to call you SO soon, but i have a paper due tomorrow that is supposed to be 7 pages long, and right now it is 0. sooo. i shouldn't be on here either. but just so you know, i'm calling you soon! love you girl.
ReplyDeleteYEAH, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete